Friday, September 30, 2005

Road Trip!

OK, so Our President has said to cut back on driving. Since I've never listened much to him before (except to occasionally groan at either what he says or how he says it), why start now? (I will be listening to my wallet groan, courtesy of current gas prices.)

For the next ten days or so I will be traveling, mostly for the purpose of visiting friends and family. My first stop is Sandusky, Ohio, which is home to a large amusement park famous for its rollercoasters.

I'm stopping there because (1) it's between here and Wheaton, Illinois, which is where Mom lives, and (2) Wheaton is about 1000 miles from here, so I need to stop somewhere, and (3) there are rollercoasters nearby.

Stay tuned for trip details. Bear will be coming along (although he is a bit shy of rollercoasters, so he'll be skipping that part).

No comments: