Saturday, April 26, 2008

Oh, some more desert stuff

Considering I'm about 3 weeks behind in the story, it's surprising I still manage to leave something out. Note to self: check the picture folder before posting for pictures that might precede what I'm righting about.








Alongside the Desert Museum outside Tucson is one arm of the Saguaro National Park. (The other branch is on the east side of Tucson.) After visiting the Desert Museum, I spent the remainder of the afternoon amongst the desert giants, the Saguaro Cactus. There was also a petroglyph site with extensive rock art.

This, of course, occurred before the events described in the previous post...

Coming up Real Soon Now, Grand Canyon pictures, to be followed by pictures from Zion, Bryce, and wherever I happen to land next. :-)

No comments: