Friday, July 15, 2005

The ride out

So Patience and I took a ride on the Silver Line to get to the airport. I waited to see her off on the trip back:


I was flying British Airways. The flight was a bit late leaving (but arrived a bit early at Heathrow). The dinner was an Asian veg dinner, semi-decent. I brought my own entertainment -- a CD player and reading material, so no comment on the available movies. I got maybe 2 hours sleep.
At the airport, bear and I had to wait in dreary English weather (not much different than dreary New England weather) for the flight to Frankfurt:


Once we boarded the plane, it was announced that there was a 20 minute delay for some mechanical reason. During this time, it was also announced that there had been "some sort of incident" in the London Tube. More needn't be said now.

The flight arrived in Frankfurt in fairly good order.

No comments: